Title: The Campaign to Free Jonathan Pollard from Jail is Growing. Why?
Author: Andrew M Molchan
Date: Thu June 28th, 2012
6/28/2012 ANDY'S UNPOPULAR INSIGHTS. The Campaign to Free Jonathan Pollard is Growing. Why?
Jonathan Pollard, a USA intelligence analyst for the CIA and US Navy, was convicted of stealing USA Top Secrets in 1987, and sentenced to life in prison.
Pollard was linked to Ben-ami-Kadish, another American, who worked for the US Army Armament Research Center and ADMITTED in court to giving US Secrets to Israeli Agent Yosef Yahur who was ALSO collecting US Secrets from Pollard.
In 1995, eight years after Pollard's conviction, Netanyahu visited Pollard in prison and gave him Israeli Citizenship, and apparently promised to free him.
There is an on-going campaign in America to "Free Pollard" with lies like: "Pollard was convicted falsely because he was a Zionist. Pollard's conviction is American Nazism. Pollard is Innocent! Bla bla bla..."
A propaganda campaign that has been VERY SUCCESSFUL in brainwashing America is the idea that the objectives of Zionism are exactly the same as the vital-interests of America.
I remember the Julius and Ethel Rosenberg spy trial in 1951, and their execution is 1953. In 1951, I was 10 years old but very interested in the world.
During the trial, and for 40 years AFTER, there was a CONSTAND STREAM coming from the left-wing media that the Rosenbergs were convicted only because they were Zionists, and it was ALL America Nazism in action, etc, etc.
David Greenglass and Harry Gold were also convicted with the Rosenbergs, but gave information to the FBI about other Soviet spies in America and were not executed.
In 1990 the Soviet Union started coming apart. America was sending planeloads of CASH to Russia to keep it from collapsing. There was a "Russian Spring," and the KGB opened a lot of their old records. Guess what? The Rosenbergs really were KGB spies giving atomic bomb secrets to Russia.
So what is the real "WHY" of the current increased campaign to get Pollard out of jail?
I'm convinced that there are currently a LOT of Zionist spies inside of the CIA and other American Intelligence organizations. The Iraq War part II was a con game and set up. The total Weapons of Mass Destruction was a con game.
There HAD to be people on the inside of the CIA ,etc, giving out secrets so they could be "Tweaked" and then feed back to the CIA groups. Can you hear the CIA saying, "95% of this info checks out so the other 5% must be true." Yeah, the 95% "checked out" because it came from American Intelligence Group's files.
The release Pollard objective is to give backbone to the Zionist spies who are ALREADY inside of the American intelligence organizations. The objective is to get MORE spies on the inside.
One of the things I like about President Obama is that PARADOXICALLY he's the first US President who has NOT been a dupe Stepin Fetchit for the Zionists.